Rabbit fur lined deerskin leather gloves - black0663085.00576
Men's deerskin gloves
Some of the finest - most delicate yet long lasting - deerskin comes from North American whitetail deer. Deerskin is soft and supple, and the distinctive grain gives these black leather gloves lots of sophisticated charm. These gloves have a 100% rabbit fur lining that is soft, comfortable, and the warmest we have available for the winter months.
Our classic leather gloves - with their buttoned wrist - are based on a design that can be traced back to the 1800s. These black leather gloves are handmade by a small family owned business in England that has been making exclusive gloves since more than 80 years.
To determine your glove size put a tape measure around the knuckles of your dominant hand, don't pull it tight, but you are looking for a snug fit. The measure in inches is your glove size. In case you measure in centimeters, divide by 2.54 to get your size. Because the leather will stretch, always go for the closest size down, so e.g. in case you measure 9 inch, take a size 8.5 glove. We can also accommodate you with different sizes, but those are made on request.
- North American deerskin
- 100% British rabbit fur lining
- Warmest lining we have available
- Real Horn buttons
- Handmade in England
- Your size not available? Please send us an email to inquire after the options
- We also offer a bespoke service for our gloves, especially for those customers who find it difficult to fit into standard glove sizes. For bespoke gloves please contact us here.
- We offer a relining service for our gloves, so in case the lining wears out over time, the gloves can be returned to have new linings fitted at cost.